Grant Application Timeline
For the remainder of 2021, grant applications will be on an invitation-only basis. More information about how to apply for funding will be posted to this site in January 2022.
Submit an Application
Partners for Health uses an online grants management system to administer our grant programs. Within the system, eligible organizations may submit applications for our Capacity Building, General Operating, or Program grants.
Click here to access the online grants management system. Only applications submitted through our online system will be considered.
Application and Approval Process
For all types of grants, applicants follow the same process. This process includes, but is not limited to, the following steps.
- Applicants complete the appropriate application through Partners for Health Foundation’s online grants system. You are welcome to reach out to us while completing the application if you have any questions.
- Note: A Letter of Intent (LOI) is not required.
- When an application is received, a Partners for Health staff member will review it for completeness. If there is anything missing, the staff member will contact you to request the missing information.
- When an application is complete, Partners for Health staff will review and score it based on set criteria in alignment with the Foundation’s core values.
- Next, the Grants Committee, a committee consisting of Partners for Health Trustees, will review the application and provide notes using these same review criteria.
- If your application is rejected, you will receive a letter that may include details of the reasons why your request was not approved, and/or ways to improve this or other applications for the future.
- If your application is approved by the Grants Committee, it will be presented to the Foundation Board for final approval.