Spring 2023 Grant Cycle is now closed
Small Grant Requests (under $10,000) are accepted on a rolling basis, and can be accessed in our grants management system.
2023 Grant Application Timeline
2023 Spring Cycle
- April 10, 2023 – Applicants that are invited to submit an application will be directed to the appropriate application through Foundant
- May 1, 2023 – Grant Applications Due
- Mid-May 2023 – Applicants invited to meet to discuss applications
- Mid-June 2023 – Decisions made and applicants notified
2023 Fall Cycle
- July 31, 2023 – Pre-Application Survey due
- August 7, 2023 – Applicants that are invited to submit an application will be directed to the appropriate application through Foundant
- September 8, 2023 – Grant Applications Due
- Mid-September 2023 – Applicants invited for meeting to discuss applications
- Mid-October 2023 – Decisions made and applicants notified
Application and Approval Process
Partners for Health uses an online grants management system to administer our grant programs. Within the system, eligible organizations may submit applications for our Capacity Building, General Operating, or Project grants.
For all types of grants, applicants follow the same process. This process includes, but is not limited to, the following steps.
- Applicants complete a pre-application survey through the website. Applicants that are invited to submit an application will be directed to the appropriate application through Foundant. Applicants are welcome to reach out to us while completing the application if they have any questions.
- Note: A Letter of Intent (LOI) is not required.
- When an application is received, a Partners for Health staff member will review it for completeness, and contact the applicant to request any missing information.
- The application will then be reviewed by the Foundation’s Grants Committee. If an application is approved by the Grants Committee, it will be presented to the Foundation Board for final approval.
- If an application is rejected, you will receive a letter that may include details of the reasons why your request was not approved, and/or ways to improve this or other applications for the future.