The New Jersey Healthy Communities Network’s Community Grants Program brings together local, regional, and statewide funders, leaders and partners to support communities in implementing healthy eating and active living strategies to advance environment, policy and system changes.
Since 2011, the NJHCN Community Grants Program has provided $3.2 million in grants.
Partners for Health Foundation is proud to be supporting 7 organizations through this initiative.
- Bloomfield Department of Health and Human Services
- Boys & Girls Club of Clifton
- Caldwell Health and Human Services
- Center for Family Resources
- New JErsey Anti-Hunger Coalition
- Metropolitan YMCA of the Oranges
- Township of Montclair
To learn about the great work our partners are doing through NJHCN, read their blogs at: www.njhcn.org/funders/partners-for-health-foundation/