Click on the button below to support
Partners for Health Foundation
In a year unlike any other, we found strength in working
Ways your donation will make our communities healthier:
- $25 supports costs for one senior to attend a class offered by the MILL (Montclair Institute for Lifelong Learning).
- $50 procures 125 pounds of farm-fresh fruits and vegetables for distribution to families in need.
- $100 provides vegetables seeds for a community garden.
- $250 supports a caseworker’s efforts to link one person who is homeless to medical care, social services and benefits programs.
- $1,000 provides FREE tax preparation services for 10 households that are eligible for the Earned Income Tax Credit.
Online donations are processed via PayPal, a safe and secure payment system.
To include a comment with your donation,
select “add special instructions” after you enter the gift amount.